Sweet nest of baby birdies!!



Curled up in the cozy nest..
In mom's lap, Oh! how we rest!!

Looking up at her with baby eyes..
Inside this cocoon, our world lies!!

We are all so different.. yellow.. n white..
But, together our den is a beautiful sight!!



Sawubona everyone!! I couldn't help but wish in Swazi because that's where my sweet little birdies came from...!!

We happened to visit a wax museum while in Swaziland during our Africa trip a couple of months ago. I couldn't help but pick these little cuties up from the store.

Though they are actually made of wax, I don't know why would anybody ever use them for lighting purpose!!

For the time being, they are all resting in a small nest created just for them.. waiting to be picked up and loved!!

Is it my new would-be-motherhood speaking from the poem inspired by the baby birdies?.. I have no idea.. either ways.. the babies are so adorable.. Don't you think!!!